American Sportworks Gas-Powered Utility Vehicle With 4-Stroke Motor' 4Wd' Red' 653Cc' Up To 24 Mph
*Account must first be approved to view wholesale price *REGISTER Now
Call in for pricing
Item Number :2497419
UPC Code : 636999090519
UNSPSC Code : 25101940
Brand :American SportworksMORE DETAILS
- MOTOR TYPE: 4-Stroke OHV V-twin
- MOTOR SIZE: 653cc Subaru
- SPEED: Up to 24 MPH**
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Up to 18 MPG**
- RANGE: Up to 90 miles**
- STARTING: 12V Electric ignition
- BATTERY: 12V / 360 cca utility class
- BACKUP-RECOIL START: No
- SPARK PLUG: NGK BPR4ES
- FUEL CAPACITY: 5.0 Gallons
- ALTERNATOR: 30 Amp
- LOW OIL SHUTDOWN: Oil Pressure Warning Light
- TRANSMISSION: CVT automatic
- DIFFERENTIAL: Locking
- TRANSAXLE: Gear drive Dana-Spicer oil-filled transaxle
- DRIVE: Switch engaged on demand 4 Wheel drive
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-Arm Front with up to 3" Travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Articulated rear swing arm' quad adjustable shocks' with 3" travel
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 4 Wheel Hydraulic Disc Front' Hydraulic Drum Rear
- FRONT/REAR TIRES: 25 x 11 - 12"
- DIMENSIONS: 143" L x 48" W x 75" D
- WHEEL BASE: 104"
- TURNING RADIUS: 147" - Inside radius
- DRY WEIGHT: 1254 Lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1254 Lbs. (ships uncrated)
- BED MATERIAL: Structural foam - "Poly Bed" with stake pockets
- BED DIMENSIONS: 35.25" L x 41.5" W x 11" D
- BED CAPACITY: 9.25 cu. ft. / 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY: 1200 Lbs.
- VEHICLE CAPACITY: 1500 Lbs.
- PARKING BRAKE: Hand operated
- HEADRESTS: Yes (front & rear seats)
- UNDER SEAT STORAGE: Yes (front & rear seats)
- SPECIAL FEATURES: 3 point lap/shoulder belts front and rear seats for driver and passengers' 35W headlights' polyurethane powder paint' 2" rear receiver hitch' dump bed' bench seating' welded steel frame' 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories
- WARRANTY: Engine: 5 year by SUBARU; All other components: 1 year by ASW
**Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual top speeds' fuel consumptions and vehicle ranges may vary due to driving conditions' terrain' climate and other extenuating circumstances.