Item Number :105798
UPC Code : 31949132026
UNSPSC Code : 40161505
Brand :FlandersMORE DETAILS
Flanders Economy Pre Pleat 40 extended surface pleated filters are designed to operate in most every type of installation. These filters have an average atmospheric dust spot efficiency range of 25-30% per ASHRAE Standard 52.1 test methods. Pre Pleat 40 filters offer greater efficiency and service life than disposable filters pad and frame systems or metal washable filters. The overall design of this product makes these filters the accepted choice in applications requiring high performance and extended service.
- These filters are suitable for variable air volume systems. Operating face velocity ranges are from 0 to 500 fpm for 2 in. filters.
- The Flanders v-pleat design insures that the greatest media area is exposed to the air flow to promote uniform dust loading. Competitive filters cannot maintain this rigid shape and tend to flatten out using only a portion of the media.
- Filter frames are constructed from two pieces of diecut moisture-resistant carrier board. Components "telescope" into one another and provide double-wall construction and a precision fit. The frame includes diagonal and horizontal support members bonded to the media on the air entering and leaving sides for unsurpassed frame strength. Locking corners and positive media-to-frame seal reduces the possibility of air bypass.
- The filter media is a high-loft reinforced non-woven cotton/synthetic blend. It is continuously laminated to an expanded metal grid on the air leaving side to provide pleat stability throughout the life of the filters and prevent media flutter while in operation.
- The Flanders unique v-pleat wedge pleat allows for total media usage and provides maximum air flow and dust holding capacity
- Economy Pre Pleat 40 filters are UL 900 Class 2 listed
- MERV 7
- Priced each Sold in case quantities only