Item Number :U021721
UPC Code : 95801759561
UNSPSC Code : 46171504
Brand :Kaba Access ControlMORE DETAILS
This light-duty commercial cylindrical lockset is part of Kaba's Access 2000 series. It's UL10C fire-rated and indoor/outdoor-approved for -31 degree F to 151 degree F' ensuring years of use after installation.
- Solid Cast Housing and Levers
- Cylindrical Drive
- Wear-Tested for Extensive Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 12-Button Numeric Keypad with Metal Keys
- 2-3/4" Backset
- 1/2" Latch
- SC1 Keyway
- No Wiring through the Door
*Uses Three AA Batteries
Install this non-handed electronic lock on doors measuring 1-3/8" to 2-1/2" thick. It's pre-assembled for left-handed installation on wood and metal doors (ASA 161 prep.).
There are more than 100 million possible code combinations for this electronic lock. You can program up to 100 access codes per door by using the numeric keypad. The programmed codes can be four to eight digits long.
This lock provides complete protection. Its anti-tamper lockout mechanism deters vandalism. Other features promoting safety include:
- Three Operation Modes (PIN Access' Lockout' Passage)
- Four Different Authority Levels
- Adjustable Relock Time of 2 to 20 Seconds